Attorney Robert White
Robert is on the board of directors for Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA). He is also a founder & active member in the local Permian Basin Trial Lawyers Association. Robert has been a member of TTLA since 1983. He is a sustaining member of American Association of Justice (AAJ) and a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). In the past Robert served as Ector County Young Lawyers Association President and Ector County Bar President. As of March 2016, Robert is licensed in New Mexico.
In 1983 Robert returned to his hometown, Odessa, TX to work for Jerry Childs & Clyde Bishop. He handled mostly workman’s compensation cases at that time especially those with questions of law or fact and all the personal injury cases from A to Z. In 1993 Robert took over the law firm and began building a practice to help West Texans get fully compensated for their injuries & losses.
Robert is board certified in personal injury trial law by The Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in accounting. Robert graduated from South Texas College of law in Houston in 1983.
Robert has devoted his entire career to representing injured people & their families. He believes firmly in every person’s right to a trial by jury.
- Director of Texas Trial Lawyers Associaton – Began serving as the Director of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, 1992-current
- Childs Bishop & White – Took over the firm of Jerry Childs and Clyde Bishop and formed Childs Bishop & White PC, 1993
- Ector County Bar Association President – Served as president for the Ector County Bar Association, 1991-1992
- Jerry Childs & Clyde Bishop – Began working for Jerry Childs & Clyde Bishop, 1983
- Admitted to the Texas State Bar – Admitted to the State Bar of Texas, 1983
- Law Degree – South Texas College of Law, J.D., 1983
- Undergraduate Degree – University of Texas, BBA, 1981